Saturday, February 1, 2014

How Lucky Am I?

One of the books that is part of my daily personal development routine is by author Mike Brescia entitled "Today is Your Day to Win."  

It's quick reading, maybe 5-10 minutes tops and this book is set up in a daily reading format so when you get to the end of the book you just start again.  I've been using the book since 2005 and I get something new and fresh from each read.

It contains great quotes from successful people as well as great questions to ask yourself about improving every area of your life.

Here are some highlights from today's reading:

Today's Empowering Quote:

"What leads to unhappiness is making pleasure the chief aim." - William Shenstone

Today's Empowering Question:

"How did I get so lucky to have the people that are in my life?"

Today's Winning Beliefs:

I get pleasure from helping others

I notice the good in other people

I'm lucky to have the people in my life

I'm learning all I can from everyone I know

Others are teaching me now

I'm enjoying myself now

If you haven't yet developed the habit, I encourage you to make a good book a part of your daily routine.  Even just 10 pages a day and you'll reap incredible benefits in your personal and business life.

Enjoy.

==================================

*WARNING* Blatant Advertisement Follows:

Do NOT click here unless you're ready to earn up to $9,700 for selling ONE product to ONE person.  This is NOT mlm and it's not your ordinary home business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curtis Staggs's VereBlog Feed